
We went to a coin shop. Tim doesn't do very well in coin shops, so he and I waited in the car while Jer and Christine went to look at "pennies." Jer found some great deals. The owner of the store gave Christine a German coin and Jer's change was a $2 bill.
For lunc
h we went to Ferguson's Cafe. The movie Benny and June was filmed there. Some other movies to, but I had never seen them. It was a cu
te place and they had great food. Right next store was the Milk Bottle. We got milk shakes there. So fun!
te place and they had great food. Right next store was the Milk Bottle. We got milk shakes there. So fun! We left Spokane and made the short drive to Post Falls, ID. Yes, we were in Idaho. someplace we thought we wouldn't get to go for awhile.
Cabella's, or the Dead Zoo as Christine calls it, was our next stop. They were doing some sort of customer appreciation day. Their was a live band. Christine caught her first fish
(from a large swimming pool). Jer hurt his hand so holding onto the fish after she caught it was a real challenge. Of course we did a catch and release because we didn't think a fish would make our car smell very pleasant.
They had an old west show. The cap guns terrified Christine. Every time someone would shot one she would cry. Loud noises and her just don't get along. It wasn't nearly as good as the shows in Medicine
Lodge that I grew up with, but it was fun.
Then we drove back through Spokane and stopped at the Spokane temple. Tim is learning from Christine how to smell flowers. It's funny to watch him. He tries to smell them, and then decides it would be more fun to pull the flower apart.
Then it we headed home.
2 comments:
That all looks so fun, I'm glad you guys got to go! I love that big slide on the wagon handle, how fun!!
Kaysi! Your family looks so cute! I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in forever, We just moved :( Let me know how life is!
Post a Comment