Monday, July 27, 2009

Spokane Part one

Tuesday Jer called from work and said that he might be going to Spokane for work on Thursday. He thought it might be okay for the kids and I to tag along. On Wednesday Jer called from work and said pack the bags we're leaving as soon as I get home.

The kids and I hung out at the hotel while Jer was gone working on Thursday and Friday. Jer picked the perfect hotel for us to stay at. Their was an open field on the side of the hotel that had lots of rocks, pine cones, and flowers. The kids and I spent several hours exploring it on Thursday.




We went for walks around the block. Their were lots of open fields, an old rock house, and best of all ROCK CHUCKS (or marmons as Christine calls them)!





Thursday night we went to Riverside Park. The park is FULL of things to do and see. Of course you can see Spokane Falls and the river. Tim liked watching the "train" go across the bridge. Christine got a kick out of chasing the Canadian goose. They both loved the big red wagon.


No comments: