We have spent a large part of this summer finding new fishing spots. Lets face it, even though my kids love to go fishing after about 10 min of "fishing" they are done and ready to play. We try to find spots to fish where the kids and I can swim while Jer fishes. One of our favorite places is Levey Park. They have a beach area (it's more gravel and rock than beach), a playground, close bathrooms, lots of trees, and seagulls to chase. What more could a young child need! I love going
to Levey park. I can watch Jer fish from the dock
(he usually catches at least one fish), and play in the water with my kids at the same time. It is very relaxing!
So far we have only gone in the evening. It has still been plenty warm to swim, but not overly hot. Watching the sunset as we drive home past all the fields has been so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment