This probably sounds cliche and it's something I think we have all seen over and over, but it's been on my mind all weekend. I love how we find connections with people. Whether we grew up in Mormon ville or not. How we discover that your cousin used to date someone that hung out with so-and-so's best friend, that your brothers friend was roommates with your friend's husband, or that someone you grew up with is blogging buddies with someone in your new ward. We discover that someone from Australia has a sister that served her mission in your area and she knows people and places that you love. It's no wonder we can make friends no matter where we live. And it's these friends that help us gain stronger testimonies and give us strength through trials.
I have a hard time understanding how anyone could think we aren't children of God. Don't they feel love for people they hardly know? Doesn't it make sense that we knew each other before we came here? It's so clear and simple to me.
On another note; here's an I love for list to start the week.
- Music
- taking walks with my kids
- water (lakes, rivers, streams, swimming pools, anything with water)
- connections with people
- going to the temple
- new friends
- Tim and Christine giving each other hugs
- Christine singing primary songs
1 comment:
I love you and think that you are so wonderful. Just so you know I switched my phone number and I will e-mail it too you. I think your wonderful, and I am so grateful that I was connected to you. I think that happens because you are a beautiful person....and a shining daughter of your heavenly father. Hope all is going well in your new place. Best of luck.
Post a Comment