Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching Up

Here is a quick update for what we have been doing so far this summer.

The first week of May we went to Idaho to attend a college graduation and see family.
The second week of May we went to Wyoming to see my side of the family and go to my little brothers high school graduation. We forgot our camera. I'll have to post the pictures I get from my mom when I get them. Although their was a lot of us at my parents house we had a fantastic time.

The third week of May Jer graduated with his Masters degree. We found a gosling at our apartment complex. I think the kids will remember the goose more than they will Jer's graduation. Jer's mom stayed the whole weekend with us and we went to Cabella's (The Dead Zoo), Red Butte Gardens, and the Children's museum. We also rode Trax one last time. Jer put those pictures on the computer and I'm not sure where to find them. I'll make a slide show of all the missing pictures when I find them.

Tuesday after graduation we went to Las Vegas.

On the way home we stopped in St. George to show the kids where we got married.


The last weekend of may first week of June Jer went to Canada to do a poster presentation of his research project. He was gone for a whole week!

The kids and I stayed home and finished packing. Luckily, my mom came out and helped me (thanks mom!). We made one last trip to the zoo and had a play date with Tim and Christine's cousins in Orem.

The weekend before we left Jer and I took Christine to the Oquirra Mountain temple open house.
Sorry I didn't include more details. My next post will be better I promise!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Kaysi, where are you guys moving to?

Ashlee said...

Hooray! I love seeing new pics! Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute! I can't believe Hyrum has graduated..crazy! Congrats to Jer too!