It's amazing how much time you have when you have modern conveniences in your home. I used to spend hours doing dishes, lugging wet laundry down the stairs to the dryer, dry laundry up the stairs to be folded, and ironing because I left a load in the dryer to long and everything was wrinkled (and wasting $.50 to redry a load wasn't worth it to me).
Now that I don't have to worry about that, this is what we spend our days doing. We have quit a routine going.





Now that I don't get the excercise going up and down the stairs I get it going to work out at the club house. They have a play room with a big window so I can watch the kids and work out at the same time. Then we usually play outside until lunch time or until we get to hot.
I would post pictures of our new apartment, but we don't have it set up enough yet for me to deem it picture posting ready. Maybe in a few more weeks.
2 comments:
It looks like you are doing awesome! I hope you enjoy Washington as much as we do! We miss you guys!
Hey! Sounds like you are all doing well and having fun! Where are you living now?..Washington? I hadn't checked your blog in a while 'cause there were no new posts..now there are tons! Looks like you've been keeping busy! We are good. Jared is in finals now, then the baby is due. Hope all is well! Take care! Hugs
Post a Comment