Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Valentine's Day

Timothy and Christine got a Valentine's Day package from their grandparent's. Timothy got a shirt and Christine got PJs. Since Timothy got to wear his shirt on Valentine's we let Christine wear her PJs all day. they actually looked really cute with her snow boots. Thanks for the fun package grandpa and grandma!

We bought a movie this weekend and it came with a transformers mask. The kids have had fun putting it on and growling at each other.


When Christine was potty training I bought a package of those star stickers for her to put on her potty chart. That didn't really work for her, so we have lots of stickers left. Or should I say did have. Christine found them in the closet (she's a little monkey and will climb up the shelves to see what she can find). I could tell at first she was making a pattern with them on the carpet in her room. I guess she got tired of that and so she made the pattern on Tim's pants and her shirt. It took quit awhile to get all the stickers off of their clothes. I'm still finding stickers in random places.

I keep blogging about these things because if I was closer to family and could talk to them on the phone more than once a week these are the stories I would tell them and we could have a good laugh together.










4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love hearing about your adventures! You are such an awesome, patient Mom!

Carly said...

So cute your kids are groeing up so fast!!

Crystal said...

Kays,

Your such an amazing mother and person. Your kids are getting so big. I need to come visit and join in on the fun sometime. Hope things are going well.

The Gurney Family said...

Haha...I love it. Your children are adorable.