Last week the kids and I walked up to the zoo for a few hours. You can tell by there faces that it was a hot day. We spent most of our time in the monkey house (it has AC).
On Friday we had a ward campout at Afflec Park, which is up imigration canyon. It was fun, but to short. It felt more like a sleepover than a campout. The food was great!
I wish we would have gone up a few hours early and hiked the trails. Now we know for next time. Christine and Timothy did quit well. Christine rolled over into dad a few times and Tim woke up twice because he rolled into the side of the tent. The kids slept better than I did. It was Timothy's first camping trip. I hope we get to go again
4 comments:
that's awesome you got to go camping. I love to camp but haven't gone in a long time. I'm glad the kids did well.
Kaysi,
It looks like you and your family are staying busy. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures with us. Your kids look like they are getting big and having fun!
Nikki and Craig
I'm so glad you found me and told me about your blog. I still cant get over the fact that you actually named your little boy Tim. Cracks me up every time I read his name :) I'm sure it will wear off eventually. Glad things are going good for you guys.
All the best
Greg, Brittney, and Anilyn
I'm impressed that you took your kids camping. I want to, but....well, I was going to say they're too young, but they aren't any more. But Levi does NOT like camping - I don't think we'll even own a tent till my boys need it for scouts! But it looks like your kids did great and had a good time!
Post a Comment