Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer

This is a slide show of some of the adventures we have had so far this summer. The slides include village activties, first ride on Trax, the Gateway, Liberty Park, Booth family reunion, and Wheeler Farm.
Jer and I love our kids very much and we enjoy the time we get to spend with them. I am blessed to be able to stay home with them while Jer works. It makes me smile when I see Christine teaching Timothy about the world around him. Often I laugh right along with the kids when they are giggling. Even if none of us knows why. I wish I could better capture these moments for those who don't always get to see them. Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you've had a fun summer thus far!

Cash Family said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! You're kids are adorable. I love that Christine wants to speak Chinese... if you ever need lessons, Nate speaks Chinese. He could teach her some words :)

The Lindquists said...

I have a picture for you from our ride on Trax. I just need your email address. Feel free to email it to me at mikah_shelley@yahoo.com