Monday, August 18, 2008

We have been busy having fun the last few weeks. Jer went with his dad and sister to the races. He took Christine and she was fascinated by the fast cars. Now when she plays with her cars they race.

The next day my parents and two youngest siblings came by for a quick visit. On Monday we went to This is the Place Heritage Park, Tracy Aviary, and the Canyons wading pools. It was fun to see my family and get to spend some time with them. I hope we didn't wear them out to much!

Last weekend we went to Thanksgiving Point to the Dinosaur museum and Farm country.

The best thing about all this playing is that, other than paying for gas to get places, it's been free! Jer got some free passes from his work for all these places.

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Free passes are the best!! Sounds like you guys have been really enjoying yourselves.

Carly said...

cute. christine is such a cutie I have never met a little girl as friendly as her!! I am glad to see you guys are doin so well :)

Anonymous said...

Hey - cute blog! It's great that I keep coming across new blogs from other ward members!