Sunday, June 29, 2008

The kids got overalls from their grandma for Easter. I keep trying to get pictures of them with them on. Here are a few that I liked. I need to take some more.

A couple of weeks ago the kids and I went to the zoo with my good friend Alanna. We let Christine run the show. If she wanted to look at an animal for a long time we would sit on a close bench and talk until she was done. It was nice feeling like we could take our time because it didn't matter if we saw everything or not.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel special...I made it on your blog. Next time we get together we'll have to get a picture of the two of us. THe kids look cute in their overalls. I love overalls on kids.

The Lindquists said...

Cute pictures of Christine & Timothy! I'm glad I found your blog!

Wonder Woman said...

What cute pix of your kids! Can't go wrong with overalls. And Alanna looks so good! I should hope over to her blog.

Brad and Marci said...

These are such cute picture! Where did you go to get the great landscaping for the kids? :)