We bought a zoo pass so you will be seeing lots of pictures from the Hogle Zoo. Christine never tires of going to see the kitties and the birds. Timothy is fascinated by any animal that moves. For Memorial weekend Jer's mom came to visit. These are the pictures from that zoo trip.
Too fun. I've heard about a lot of people buying passes lately. I'm never sure if it'll be worth the money or not. And now that we live an hour from the zoo and it'll cost so much just to drive there.....where in the valley are you guys? Do you think it's a good deal?
2 comments:
Too fun. I've heard about a lot of people buying passes lately. I'm never sure if it'll be worth the money or not. And now that we live an hour from the zoo and it'll cost so much just to drive there.....where in the valley are you guys? Do you think it's a good deal?
How fun! We are going to be taking Connor to the zoo in two weeks and he is beside himself excited! I am too.
Post a Comment