Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swings, Hats, and sleep

Christine loves to be outside. She would spend every minute of her day out on the playground if I would let her.
Christine is attached to hats. She's gotten better the past few months. For awhile she didn't even want to go to bed without a hat on.
Timothy is getting big so fast. He is such a happy boy! I have been blessed with happy children. It's so fun to watch them play together.
I still don't know how to do everything with this blog. So if things look a little crazy it's because I am clueless!









































4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a blog! Don't get to carried away! It's a blast. You're kids are getting big so quick!! They are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I am happy you have a blog! I too enjoyed going to the zoo with you and the kids were so well behaved...even Tim and he was woken up from his nap. Cute kids

Anna said...

Kaysi, I saw a link to your blog from Alanna's site. What a cute family you have! I am happy you're a blogger now and I hope you don't mind me checking it out. :)

Anna Poole (Osmond when you knew me)

Wonder Woman said...

I, too, am glad your blogging! I have a mild obsession with it at the moment. Your kids are adorable! I can *definately* tell that Christine is yours! She looks a lot like you and your family.