In September I was going to post this picture, but never did. I love it. Doesn't it make you want to be there? Wether in the water with Jer or on the shore. Obviously I was there because I took the pictures. If you were to see the whole picture you would see three children along the shore collecting shells, sticks, and other "treasures." What a great evening that was.
Most people have family pictures on there wall with them dressed in clothes that they probably rarely wear. They are putting on fake smiles for the photo shoot. The mom is pretending that she didn't fight with any of the children about hair or clothes earlier. The dad is wishing he was fishing. Don't get me wrong I love family pictures, it's just that sometimes they seem so fake to me. So I'm thinking of enlarging this and putting it up on the wall. To me it brings back more fond memories than a family photo would. What do you think? Maybe I'll even get it printed on canvas.
No comments:
Post a Comment