Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Joys of Summer!

Daniel enjoys water. All my kids do for the most part, but Daniel can't get enough of it. If we are in the yard and he sees someones sprinklers go on, he starts crawling as fast as his little legs can go for them. If anyone is taking a bath or shower, he bangs on the bathroom door and wants in. I find myself putting him in new clothes or letting him hang out in a diaper more and more.











Tim likes to be like dad, so lately everything is about fishing. We went fishing and even though we didn't catch anything, Tim asks almost everyday when we can go again. Anything that looks somewhat like a fishing pole is. You would be amazed at some of the "fish" Tim has caught around the house.































Christine has had the biggest summer change. We cut her hair. It ended up being a little shorter than planned, but it is so easy to care for. I think she and I both are enjoying the length.





















More summer fun coming soon!



No comments: