Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictures


Christine had her first day of preschool. She loves going and is always excited to tell me what they learned.












Daniel is now 4 months old. He is 26 1/2 inches long and 16 lbs. He rolls over to his stomach, but hasn't figured out how to roll back yet. Whenever dad is in the room he will roll and twist himself so that he can see him. He is a very cheerful little guy.
Jer brought home ground cherries for us to try. Christine and I enjoyed them. Tim wasn't a fan. They taste like cherry tomatoes only sweeter.
They had pjs on sale so I got each of the kids a pair as a reward for being good during Hood to Coast.
We are enjoying the nice weather and have spent as much time outdoors as we can. I still am in denial about summer being over.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Daniel seriously has the cutest smile! He looks like such a happy little guy!