Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pictures of kids

Today I went through all of Daniel's clothes and put away a whole diaper box full of to small clothes. I'll be honest it made me cry. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! We took some pictures of the kids when we went to the park in Oregon to see my brother. I'll post some more pics of that later.


I didn't think Daniel looked like either of the other two kids. After taking this picture I realized he looks a lot like Tim did at this age. Only Tim was smaller. It will be interesting to see if Daniel's hair stays dark or goes light like Tim's. I think Daniel's eyes are going to stay blue.

We have so much going on the next few weeks. we were hoping to have our fence in by now, but we haven't had a weekend free to do it. We have a ward campout this weekend. The kids are excited to go camping again.
Jer is running Hood to Coast the last weekend of August. I'm excited and nervous for him. I wish I was running it too, but I've had different opportunities the last while, and I am grateful for them. Hopefully I'll get in a 5k sometime before winter hits. The kids and I are excited to see the ocean! I'll post more pictures when I have time.


1 comment:

Steph said...

It's sad how fast they grow! It's always hard to put away their "too small" clothes. :( I love your pics though, especially the one of you and Jer's feet with the tan lines, ha ha!