Christine was very careful to not get wet, until a boat came buy and a wave got her. Tim thought it was great fun. Christine cried, but after a few minutes joined Tim in the water.

Jer made a pop bottle launcher out of the extra PVC piping from our sprinklers. It's a hit with the neighborhood kids (and their parents!). 
Christine has become one of Daniel's best friends. She can almost always get him to smile. When Daniel starts to fuss she tells me, "Mom that is Daniel asking you nicely for some milk."

Several weeks ago we went blueberry picking and a few days after went raspberry picking. this was as the farm where we went raspberry picking. Daniel got his first dog kiss there. He's not a fan, but I'm not sure I would want to get woke up with dog slobber either. As you can probably tell from the picture Christine likes to dress herself. As long as it has one of the same colors it matches.
Christine has become one of Daniel's best friends. She can almost always get him to smile. When Daniel starts to fuss she tells me, "Mom that is Daniel asking you nicely for some milk."
Several weeks ago we went blueberry picking and a few days after went raspberry picking. this was as the farm where we went raspberry picking. Daniel got his first dog kiss there. He's not a fan, but I'm not sure I would want to get woke up with dog slobber either. As you can probably tell from the picture Christine likes to dress herself. As long as it has one of the same colors it matches.
1 comment:
Daniel is so cute! I'm so happy for you with your new house and everything, that's so awesome! I miss you guys! Your kids are just growing up so much, I hardly recognize little Tim.
Post a Comment