Daniel George Webster was born May 14th. He was 9lbs and 22 inches long. My other two kids came early so being over due was a new experience for me. 

Grandma Cookie came out for a week and helped. Christine loved the extra attention. Grandma made Christine a new skirt, finished curtains for Christine's bedroom and painted Christine's toe nails and finger nails. When I came home from the hospital the apartment was all clean and neat (something that is hard to do when you are in the process of packing to move). Thanks Cookie for coming to help out! 
At first Tim wanted nothing to do with Daniel, but he is warming up to him now.
Christine on the other hand has been "little miss helper" from day one. She tells me several times a day that my baby is so cute.
This is Daniel his first day home from the hospital in the outfit Grandma Cookie brought for him.

Our good friend (and now neighbor) made the blessing blanket for Daniel. She is so talented! The booties were made by Grandma Cookie for Tim's baby blessing, but I was able to squeeze them on Daniel's feet.

Daniel is growing so fast. He is already close to 14lbs. I couldn't ask for a better baby. He sleeps good at night and is content to just sit in his bouncer watching the kids and I during the day. He has started smiling. Jer got the first grin from him. Hopefully I'll capture that on camera soon.
My family came for the baby blessing and we took them to pick sweet cherries. This is my little sister Dani picking cherries.
The kids loved having so many people here for the weekend. We had fun showing everyone around the area.

This is the other reason I haven't blogged much lately. We moved into our new house. The kids love having the room to play. I love that they have there own rooms to play in and I don't have to worry if Christine wants to sing made up songs in the bath tub. We can paint the walls any color we want and put as many nails in as we need. It was a challenge to move with a brand new baby, but our old ward and new ward were a great help. They brought meals to us before we moved and the new ward brought meals to us after we moved. Thanks to those who helped out!
I need to update this picture again. The yard is a work in progress. It's been fun to work on. We have the poles up for a fence. We got curbing in yesterday. Now all we need is to put in some sod and finish the fence. Then we can start the fun things like planting a garden, putting in some trees and flowers. With all this yard work we are all getting nice summer tans (although you can't tell except for Jer).
At first Tim wanted nothing to do with Daniel, but he is warming up to him now.
Christine on the other hand has been "little miss helper" from day one. She tells me several times a day that my baby is so cute.
We had Daniel's baby blessing on father's day. It was fun for Jer and I to have our dad's here. It made the day more special for all of us.
My family came for the baby blessing and we took them to pick sweet cherries. This is my little sister Dani picking cherries.
The kids loved having so many people here for the weekend. We had fun showing everyone around the area.
This is the other reason I haven't blogged much lately. We moved into our new house. The kids love having the room to play. I love that they have there own rooms to play in and I don't have to worry if Christine wants to sing made up songs in the bath tub. We can paint the walls any color we want and put as many nails in as we need. It was a challenge to move with a brand new baby, but our old ward and new ward were a great help. They brought meals to us before we moved and the new ward brought meals to us after we moved. Thanks to those who helped out!
Jer has been extremely busy. He put in an attic above the garage, a work bench in the garage, and a sprinkler system.
I'll post pictures of the yard soon so you can see a before and after of our yard. Now that we have the internet again I can post more often.
If your ever in the tri cities area feel free to stop by. We have lots of room now!
No comments:
Post a Comment