Monday, March 22, 2010

Here is an updated picture of our house. This one is even outdated already though. We have shingles on the roof now. It's coming along great!


Happy Birthday Christine!




Friday was Christine's 4th birthday. We took her to Chuckie-Cheese to celebrate. I haven't been there since I was about 4 and Jer had never been.









The kids were wide eyed in amazement. All the games with there flashing lights and sounds.





Both kids enjoyed the fishing game and the stepping on the spider game.




They weren't to interested in eating pizza because all that was going on around them. They were however excited that they got to drink pop.








The kids tried sardines for the first time. We joked that it was Tim's present for Christine. Christine informed us that fish like that was penguin food.

She decided that licking it was a better idea than taking a bite (smart kid). She was not happy about the way it tasted.
I laughed on Sunday when Christine came home from church and told me they talked about fish in sunbeams. She had a fish that on the back said, "I am thankful for fish."



Thanks for the presents and cards. Christine loved getting the mail and checking to see if there was any birthday mail for her.


She's enjoying her gifts and hasn't stopped talking about all her birthday fun.














1 comment:

Steph said...

I am catching up on my overdue blog reading, so sorry this comment is so late! Well wow, new baby, new house, you guys are having some exciting times! I hope everything is going well with your new little one! Let's see some pictures!!