Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Duck Hunting?

We found a place where we can go target shooting. So on Saturday we packed a lunch and headed out. The weather was perfect. The kids had a duck that used to sing "splish splash" and dance. Somehow it got broken. It didn't dance anymore and it's splish splash song sounded eerie and off tune. So we took it with us to practice target shooting. I explained to the kids that normally you don't shoot your toys, so hopefully they understand that this was a one time thing.
They loved being outside. Tim was a little leery of shooting at first. Christine has gone before and was very excited to have her turn to shoot at the targets and the duck.

For their first duck hunt I think the kids did very well.





Our house is coming along. We just might be moving in before the baby comes! Hopefully this week they will deliver the trusses and get the roof on. Christine is excited that we are going to have stairs in our house and a yard that she can play in.
I don't think Tim really understands that we are going to move into a new house. He just likes to unpack boxes that I've packed and is being as mischievous as ever!

No comments: