Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bath time...Anytime!

Tim really likes water. Especially bath time.




Last night I bathed Tim, put him in his pjs, and then took him with me to meet a new family that moved into our complex. Jer stayed with Christine while she took a bath. We planned to put them both in bed as soon as I got back. When we got home I was telling Jer about our visit, when we heard splashing coming from the bath room. Christine was in the living room with us so we went to check it out. Tim climbed into the tub, shoes, coat, pjs and all and was taking another bath.



Although the bubbles were gone from when Christine took her bath, Tim's coat smells like the peppermint bubble bath Christine got for Christmas.


Another lesson learned, never leave water in the bath tub.

5 comments:

Monica said...

SOOO cute! I love it! You'll cherish that story forever, and it put a hige grin on my face!

Ashley said...

That is so hilarious! I love the look on his face! Too cute!

Casey said...

That's classic! I laughed so hard...although I'm sorry you had to clean up a soggy child! :)

Brad and Marci said...

i guess you know how to entertain him when it is too cold outside to play. and if you don't it looks like tim will give you a hint :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! The things kids do...they keep you on your toes!