Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Halloween came and went and I didn't post a thing. I only got pics of Christine because once 5 hit Tim was hungry and ready to be done with Halloween. Christine loved the pig costume Jer and I made for her. she wanted to wear it to church on Sunday. We didn't think that was a good idea. People might get nervous when we took her to nursery and think she had swine flu.








We were lucky enough to have Grandma Cookie (Jer's mom) join us for Thanksgiving. I know we are spoiled. We picked her up on Tuesday and drove to the Seattle area Wednesday to have Thanksgiving with Jer's uncle.


The kids loved going down to the water and playing. Christine thought the sea shells were amazing. Tim just wanted to throw everything in the water. They didn't seem to mind that it rained on them.

We enjoyed playing games, eating, watching football, and eating some more. It was nice for me to not have to cook. We drove home on Friday so that we could show Grandma Cookie the Tri-cities. I'll post that later. Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where at in Seattle? You were in my neck of the woods (or at least where my parents live)! When I saw your pictures I didn't even have to read to see where you were because the pictures just called Seattle...water and gray skies!

Brad and Marci said...

What amazing photos, I bet you are enjoying your new surroundings. I can't wait to see the tri-city pictures.