
Timothy has been scooting and sort of crawling for awhile now. He officially took off on his 9 month birthday. He loves to pull the DVDs off the shelf, follow me around while I'm doing household choirs, and eat wood chips on the playground (high in fiber). Luckily, he doesn't pull himself into standing position on the furniture yet, so walking will still be awhile for him. Keeping up with two kids just got more challenging!
1 comment:
I have missed a few of your posts and they were all so much fun to read and look at. What I have learned ever since Kali began crawling is that keeping up with two kids from that point on will never be easy. I thought all I needed to do was adjust but when I ddi that they began something new. I had to learn that I was outnumbered and that was that.
Post a Comment