Monday, April 4, 2011

Things to Remember...and other random thoughts

I haven't taken time to write these down yet. Figure I better before I forget.

  • Tim in the lobby of the doctor's office: "Can I push the button for the elegator?"



  • Christine in the car: "Mom, I really like Tim. I love him so much. When I get bigger can I marry him in the temple?"



  • Tim in the middle of a very windy night: "Mom, there are dinosaurs outside and they are doing something craazzy!"



I'll admit I was frustrated with how little I was able to really listen to conference this weekend. I am so grateful for technology. I can already listen to the talks today. Maybe if I listen to one a day I can get a chance to really listen to the talks before next conference comes. I did hear a lot of Elder Hollands talk and it makes me want to listen and apply what I hear even more.




We got our blueberries planted. Jer made a very nice planter box for them. Now hopefully it won't freeze. Jer made me a planter box to plant herbs in too. Yay! We haven't planted anything in the actual garden spot yet. Hopefully in the next week or two. We have sunflowers that are about ready to be planted outside. I have zinnias that are just barely beginning to grow. Christine and I want to attract some pretty butterflies this summer. The sunflowers are to keep the birds away from the blueberries. We will see how that goes. I love spring and all the joys it brings with it. Even if it is rainy some days.

No comments: