We spent Christmas morning at our house. We changed things up and let the kids stay in their pajamas. Christine and Tim were excited to have Daniel open the present they got for him. he was just excited to play with the wrapping paper.


Tim got a car rug. It has an airport on it. He spent days driving cars on the road and flying
airplanes in and out of the airport.

We spent Christmas afternoon with our neighbors. The food was great and the kids had fun playing. It was a very relaxed Christmas.
For New Year's we went to the neighbor's house as well and played minute to win it games and ate treats. I had a blast! I may not be good at getting a slinky stuck on my head, but I did get the Oreo from my forehead to my mouth without using my hands. We forgot to take our camera so I am hoping to get some pictures from other people and I will post those when I get them. Thanks friends for planning such a great party! The kids did great staying up late. Daniel didn't make it past 9, but he slept soundly in the bedroom while we partied.
Last year was so eventful. A new baby, house, ward, and Christine starting preschool. Having family come visit us. Going camping. Picking lots of fruit and berries. Laying sod, building a fence, painting, and organizing our new house. I'm excited to see what this year brings! Hopefully it will have fewer changes than last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment