The weather has been gorgeous the past few days. Fall has sure brought an array of colors. Right by our apartment their are several trees, each displaying a different shade 0r color of fall. It was perfect timing because the next day the elephant truck came around.



6 comments:
cute pics!
Um about the tutu, I haven't had any instruction on how to make one myself. I just thought I could figure it out and it seemed to work! The key is to gather the tule as you sew, not to gather first and then sew over it. Sorry, that probably didn't give you any idea how to make a tutu.
those pictures are so cute! I love the fall leaves. Hope to see you tomorow (saturday) night at our apartment. Just a hint Riverside Road is also 700 West and it's at the clubhouse of our apartment complex! :)
Cute pics! I need to get some fall pictures before the snow comes again! I love your blog!
so cute! We should have taken some too, now its rainy and yucky. When exactly is Tims birthday, I remember he and Ani are close... any way happy birthday to Tim!
Brittney
So cute! I love the autumn colors. We tried to get pics while they were out, but to no avail! Your kids are so cute! Getting big too!
Cute pictures Kaysi...I love the colors!
Post a Comment